Whether you go to summer camp every year, or have never been for an overnight, it's a mystery to think about what your parents do/would do while you're gone.
Here's a list of things they definitely WON'T be doing this summer while you're away:
1. Singing "Let it Go" every chance the get;
2. Eating chicken nuggets for dinner;
3. Getting up early to make pancakes for breakfast on Saturday;
1. Getting their car detailed since it can stay nice and clean for a week;
2. Avoiding the Disney Channel and Cartoon Network;
3. Finishing that list of DIY projects they've been meaning to do since last year
Of course they'll miss you, but it's a win-win. You get to go to camp with your friends and they get to have a clean, quiet house for a while. You can't beat it.
Sign up for camp today.