Monday, February 10, 2014

Cookie Spotlight: Emily M.

Few people are bigger fans of Girl Scout cookies than the dedicated staff at GSCTX! Today we're shining a light on Emily M. who works out of Bryan-College Station and always has a smile on her face. Take it away, Emily:

What is your favorite cookie?
Tagalongs!

If you were a cookie what cookie would you be and why?
I would be a Savannah Smiles because I would get to smile all the time!

Do you know any of the cookie characters and if so could you describe one?
I know what the characters look like but I couldn't describe anything about them.

Do you remember the first time you had a Girl Scout Cookie?
I remember the first time I sold cookies. I was at our local grocery store as a Brownie and asked every single person that passed by if they wanted to buy cookies. I never was allowed to handle the money because I was always the best “asker” in my troop and had to be out in front of the booth asking people.

What is your favorite part about cookie season?Girls really see what they can do with the money they earned from selling cookies.

What advice do you have for Girl Scouts braving the cold weather to sell cookies?It’s Texas, there is no cold weather.

If you had the last box of Girl Scout cookies in the entire world who would you share it with?Anyone who asks. Everyone deserves to have Girl Scout cookies.

Thanks for sharing, Emily. We love your enthusiasm and sunny disposition!


















No comments:

Post a Comment