We know you understand, dear troop leader. But in case you're surrounded by horses—AKA 'naysayers'—then point them toward this post and convince them otherwise:
Here are the top nine reasons to invite a friend to volunteer with Girl Scouts TODAY…
9. There are LESS THAN 613 hours left to take advantage of the Volunteer Invite a Friend
offer. Hey—time flies.
8. We’re trying to set a new record for onboarding volunteers in a single month! Help us recruit over 50 volunteers this month! Within our council, that's a little over one volunteer per county. PIECE. OF.CAKE.
6. The more the merrier! Imagine having one more Girl Scout sister to share that box of Thin Mints with—no more eating cookies all by yourself! (It's ok, we do it, too.)
5. There are 17,652 Girl Scouts at GSCTX… and another 30,000 girls nationwide who are sitting around waiting for you and your friend to step up and start troops for them.
4. The best memories are the ones that make you laugh out loud! Make a "Happy Bank" deposit by helping girls from your area make memories and friends they'll keep forever.
3. “Make new friends, but keep the old. One is silver and the other’s gold…” Need we say more?
Once you've invited a friend to start a new troop, let us know RIGHT HERE!Have a question? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.