Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Joining Girl Scouts of Central Texas "has been a better experience than I could have imagined."



"Three years ago my daughter Amy came home from school asking if she could join Girl Scouts of Central Texas. Having never been a Girl Scout myself, I wasn't sure what to expect from the troop or what would be expected of her.

Three years later, I can tell you that I'm thrilled she joined Girl Scouts--it's been a better experience than I could have imagined.

Her leaders, Ms. Stefanie and Ms. Katherine, encourage and TEACH many of the traits that I want for Amy: to make smart, thought-out decisions, be physically active, leadership,environmental responsibility, and kindness/ respectfulness toward others.


Not only is she learning to be a strong, smart young lady, but she's having fun experiences along the way. Horseback riding, hiking, camping,dancing, sleepovers, and sports have all been incorporated into her troop's meetings.
Girl Scouts of Central Texas and Girl Scout Troop 1976 ROCK!"

-Toni D., Austin, TX

Sign your daughter up today  for Girl Scouts and help her experience all the fun and excitement that comes with being part of a troop!

Volunteer now and change the lives of dozens of Central Texas girls right in your community-- you CAN make a difference!

We can't wait to see the great things you'll do!

No comments:

Post a Comment