Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Annie's Blog: The Big Day is Almost Here!

Hey ladies! The 2011 Teen Conference is almost here!! Please join us this Saturday starting at 9:30a.m. at the University of Texas Alumni Center in Austin for a fun day of interesting and helpful workshops ranging from college preparation to cooking, yoga, and dance classes! I’m so excited to see all of the G.I.R.L. planning committee’s hard work finally pay off, and I can’t wait for all of you to come experience it as well. If you still haven’t registered, you can do so online here or at the door. (GSCTX will be accepting all forms of payment at the door.) Tonight is the last G.I.R.L. committee meeting, and we will be putting together tons of great goodie bags!! Each attendee will receive a free goodie bag loaded with cool stuff. And don’t forget to bring the Teen Conference postcard you got in the mail (or print one out) to receive another gift at check-in. The day of the conference I’ll probably be sprinting around making sure everything is running smoothly, but I’m definitely going to take a break to catch one of the exclusive, all-access tours of the UT campus courtesy of the girls from the Kappa Delta sorority. I hear they are going to show us a sneak peak of a bunch of cool spots around campus. I can’t wait! See you Saturday!! :)


-Annie L.

No comments:

Post a Comment