Thursday, June 10, 2010

Ready, Set...GO!

Greetings!

When I accepted the position as the new Grow Together blogger, I could not wait to start the conversation with you, the Girl Scout community. This blog serves as a tool to feature what you do and what you need to know about everything Girl Scouts. Instead of speaking to you, I would like to speak WITH you. Grow Together was made so we could do just that; grow together.

In addition to providing you with interesting posts that better inform you, think of this blog as a suggestion box. Any ideas, questions, comments or concerns you might have, bring them right here. Our objective is to better serve you.

I, Kristine, can’t wait to hear from everyone. You can also connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Feel free to stop by and post any comments or questions you might have for us or maybe just to say a quick hello. I look forward to hearing from you!

-Kristine Rheinboldt

No comments:

Post a Comment