Friday, January 21, 2011

Annie's Blog: NEW Teen Conference PSA! Plz Share.

Hey guys! It’s Annie; here with an exciting update from the G.I.R.L. committee about the Teen Conference! Last week the G.I.R.L. committee got together at channelAustin studios to brainstorm and produce an awesome Public Service Announcement to help spread the word about the conference. Please take a minute to watch the final product and pass it along to all of your friends! We are really proud of it!! Fliers have also been printed and are on the move – you might see them posted at your school or around town. Registration is still open, so if you haven’t yet registered to attend the conference, do so ASAP! Less than a month ‘til the conference… I can’t wait!! Next month will be super busy for the G.I.R.L. committee as we prepare for the big day – don’t forget, February 19th - and I’ll be sure to keep you posted on all the craziness!


No comments:

Post a Comment